LaScala electric system
Ladder with electric system
Besenzoni's green technology revolution continues with the all-new Scala Elettrica, on public display for the first time ever at the Venice Boat Show from 29 May to 6 June 2021
Having LaScala, boarding and bathing ladder with electric system, means that there is no hydraulic control unit and therefore there is no oil in the system itself or in the engine room.
Furthermore, the use of potentially polluting materials such as plastic or rubber pipes is reduced.
Thanks to LaScala the amount of energy used on board is reduced since the hydraulic power of the engine is not required.
Energy is optimised, since the electronic control panel uses less current to operate the ladder ,thereby avoiding excessive stress on the system or on the vessel. It can be operated with either a 12 Vdc or a 24 Vdc power supply.
• Multifunction ladder with electric system Electric , combined with gangway function
• 12/24 voltage
• Pre-wired system with n. 2 electric motors
• Soft start management on all three movements
• Slowdown and PWM control during the search for the horizontal centering position for better precision
in the re-enter and exit phase
• Double tubular structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel with covers ( polished or painted)
• Self-levelling steps made with 100% ecological UV stabilized synthetic material
• Standard length of electrical cables from the bottom of the Box L = 0.6 MT
• Mounting brackets included
• Aluminium housing box with automatic hatch,Box not watertight
• Manual removable stanchions with rope or stainless steel handrail
• Operation with radio wave remote control and touchpad panel to operate from the cockpit
• Overall dimensions of the electronic control unit 280x170xH = 100 mm with radio antenna integrated in the system
(compatible with radio remote control 6CS99047)
• Step on one person at a time
• Optional: set up to be handled via smartphone by downloading the Besenzoni Control Device APP
and installing the BUC White control unit.
It’s time for an electric ladder
Eco friendly solutions
Here are the benefits of having LaScala with fully electric system
IT’S ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY WITH ELECTRIC POWER Having LaScala means that there is no hydraulic control unit and therefore there is no oil in the system itself or in the engine room.
It makes it possible to cover the steps with synthetic UV–stabilised PVC 100% "Green Ecological"
IT’S LIGHTWEIGHT It weighs less since there is no need for the hydraulic power unit. On average it weighs 30 kg less than usual!
This components reduction leads to a number of “savings”: on the kilos on board, on the installation costs and on the maintenance costs.
To this we can add an automatic reduction in fuel consumption, thereby reducing the impact on the marine environment.
IT’S ENERGY EFFICIENT Thanks to LaScala the amount of energy used on board is reduced since the hydraulic power of the engine is not required and there are therefore cables with reduced dimensions.
It can be operated with either a 12 Vdc or a 24 Vdc power supply.
IT’S A VERY QUIET SYSTEM The system is of course quieter since it is operated electrically.
LaScala electric ladder
LaScala + BUC system
LaScala is arranged to also be moved via smartphone by downloading
the APP Besenzoni Control Device and by purchasing as an option
the BUC White control unit in order to operate via bluetooth technology.
It is possible to use the classic radio wave remote control already provided
when purchasing the ladder.
The App can be connected to 8 devices.
The innovative handling system for your Besenzoni ladder and gangway.